Friday, December 18, 2009

Portable Jewelry Travel Case and Organizer

The new Diva Deluxe and Diva Lite are highly innovative portable jewelry cases that keep your jewelry organized, safe and easily accessible. Each jewelry organizer is stylish, sophisticated and features four removable pads that allow you to organize your jewelry by ensemble and outfit; so packing is a snap! The hard-sided Diva Deluxe and soft-sided Diva Lite easily fit into any carry-on bag. Upon arrival at your destination, voila! Your jewelry arrives just as you packed it, not in a jumbled, tangled mess. NO other portable jewelry case, organizer or roll can make this claim. The Diva Deluxe and Diva Lite are the only products on the market today that totally eliminate frustrating jewelry jumbles.

"The Diva Deluxe is a great innovation on the jewelry organizer concept. Compact and easy to fit in luggage or a carry-on bag, it protects and keeps my jewelry organized and handy during my travels. It's stylish design, sturdy construction and quality of materials was better than expected for the price. The Diva Deluxe would be a great gift for anyone who travels." Anne T. - Roswell, GA

To Order go to: http://www.kelikreations.com/order.htm

"Finally, a product that solves my jewelry travel dilemmas. I sometimes avoided taking jewelry with me when I traveled for fear that something may become damaged or lost. But with the Diva Deluxe I don't have to worry anymore. The unique design allows for all my pieces to be secured. It is like having a personal jewelry box right at my finger tips!" - Lisa T., McDonough, GA

No comments:

Post a Comment